welcome. thanks for visiting. i love sharing my stories, so regardless of who you are, feel free to look around. this blog is about my adventures and living on purpose. i hope it provides you with some entertainment... even if it's at my expense!

-abby

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

It's not 2011 anymore (nor was it yesterday when I posted), but I feel like I need a farewell post. I have posted 32 times over the course of mostly five months, concentrated in the first few. I did not realize this until I glanced at the list of my posts last night. Part of the reason for this is that I got married! I planned that wedding, completed 27 semester hours, and tried a lot of new things. I made some permanent changes, but I also fell off the wagon in some aspects. Most of all, I tried really hard. I tried hard to be a good wife, a good student, a good employee, and a good friend. I have tried to practice self-control, let go of things I can't control, and prioritize. I worked hard on projects I cared about. I wish I had been able to blog more, but I don't regret that I didn't. My attention was with my new husband, and now that we are a little more settled in, I will spend more time on my projects... As long as this coming semester is not too terribly time-consuming! I had a really fulfilling year, and I wouldn't change it. From now on, I will be blogging at Life o' No Regrets (lifeonoregrets.blogspot.com)! If you're typing in the address, be sure to leave out the "f".

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment